Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The world is so full of a number of things...

Acting on the hope that it is not bad blogging manners to post two links without first asking permission, I wanted to share visuals found at Denise's blog.

The first is her Tumblr site, a place to stop and allow the bright pretties to sweep you along.

From there I found Mr. Finch, via this work. If you link to him, please do look at the "Beasts." I am still reeling with what is possible from human hearts and hands.
My thanks, unbeknownst to them, to Denise and Mr. Finch for allowing me to share their art and inspiration.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't he amazing? I love the re use of old embroideries- a practice so close to my heart right now.
While the butterflies are ethereal, the other insects are not.

Marylinn Kelly said...

Denise - He IS amazing and I'm so glad you shared the butterflies with the old embroidery...I will not dwell on pieces of my own work that somehow wandered off. You Tumblr is a festival of visual delight. Thank you for letting us visit. xo

Jaye Ramsey Sutter said...

Thank you for sharing this with me. I so like your blog.

Marylinn Kelly said...

Jaye - Thank you. I am so happy to be able to share this with you, so happy to have your comment.