Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Why I heart Stamp Your Heart Out

ATC samples by Michele Daly
My warmest thanks to Michele Daly, one of the staff artists at Stamp Your Heart Out in Claremont, CA, for her Saturday demo of Artist Trading Cards using images from my new Rubbermoon collection. SYHO has been my home store since it opened in 1989. It is where I began teaching paper arts. Owner Joan Bunte, the talented staff and all whom I've met through my years of involvement are unfailing sources of support for my varied endeavors.

You might enjoy signing up for their weekly newsletter at the website, where you will also find contact information, should you have a question about stamping and scrapbooking products, or wish to place a telephone order. If you live nearby or visit the area, please stop in and tell them I said, "Hey."

6 comments:

Michele said...

I had a great time creating with your new images! Our ATCers loved the stamps too. My favorites are the cupcake lady, the sun, and the moon.

Michele

Kass said...

These are lovely and have humor, unlike the hearts I would like to stamp out.

Marylinn Kelly said...

Michele - Fun is the primary intention for my stuff. Cupcake lady has been kicking my shins for some time; now she has a home and new companions. I'm happy. xo

Marylinn Kelly said...

Kass - Thank you. When we give the heart image a context beyond romance, it becomes a more enduring symbol. Fortunately, I believe love comes to mean so much more. xo

Kathleen said...

Wonderful!!

Marylinn Kelly said...

Kathleen - Thank you. It has all pulled me back into stamping with renewed passion. :)