Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Art of Cynthia Markert

A simple sharing today, the art of Cynthia Markert.  I first saw her work last week via Pinterest and have been searching for links to images and available products.  Here is what I know so far.  The search will continue.

Cynthia Markert's work can be found at this site (phone number shared) or by emailing shoprala@gmail.com to inquire about prints, cards, coasters and originals.  The artist also has her own etsy site here.  As you might expect, additional information may be found by Googling her.  A Google image search turns up a rich gallery of her art.

This is an article about Markert's work in Knoxville, TN and includes a video in which she speaks of her process.  Enjoy.

2 comments:

Radish King said...

I've used the bear postcard you sent me as a bookmark for every single book I've read since he arrived at my house with his ROAR. I will continue to use him as my marker until he gives up. I do love looking at him.
xo

Marylinn Kelly said...

Rebecca - That makes me very happy, thsnk you. He had your name on his tongue from the moment he arrived. I believe he possesses the gift of longevity. xo