Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Gloria's next chapter is in the shop for repairs

Painting by Viktor Panchenko.
There WAS an installment of the Gloria saga posted today.  I wanted very much to get back to the story, which tells itself to me at night.  What I wrote lacked the magic I feel readers and the characters deserve.  I was tired - still in recovery mode from massive foot-lifting yesterday.  I will rewrite the post and it will return.  Yes, we can rebuild it, better than before.  Meanwhile, visual nourishment.  xo

4 comments:

susan t. landry said...

there shall be no Gloria before her time. we wait. (im)patiently. wishing we had something Gloria-tasty to nibble on.

Lisa H said...


Only a crazy person would dare rush Gloria or any of the BC inhabitants. I'll tell ya, it won't be ME.
Relax and rejuvenate...why ever NOT!!????

Marylinn Kelly said...

Susan - When the inhabitants visit me during the night, they always arrive with the aroma of butter-laden crusts, melting as shortbread. Now I know, no Gloria before her time. xo

Marylinn Kelly said...

Lisa - Well, I had a spell of crazy there and thought I could do it. It just didn't sit right though, once posted. No, I am the only kvetch on my case about this and I think I'll stop doing that. xo